Unit for sale

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      Do not have the original antenna, but will include another antenna,
      otherwise the unit is in great working order

      Uniden AC Charger

      Several BNC to SMA adapters

      Leather case with swivel belt clip and 3 of the plastic belt clips

      No original boxes or manual

      $375.00 plus 10.00 for UPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US

      Payment by Paypal only (you do not have to have a paypal account to make a
      payment) unless you're local.

      Cris Hanna

      Belleville IL (near St Louis)

      Email me directly if you have questions about the unit

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
        AC adapter, programming cable?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
          Yes I have the programming cable as well
          Already indicated AC Adapter is included

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
            I'm seeing a lot of 396XT's for sale this past month and a half.

            Perhaps some are turning to the HP-1...

            Thanks,

            -Lance

            On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Cris Hanna wrote:

            > Yes I have the programming cable as well
            > Already indicated AC Adapter is included

          • Cris Hanna
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
              Nope...don't think I be doing an HP I know you can carry it like a
              portable...not sure its that good for that

              Most likely either the GRE 500 or the RS version , I have the GRE 600 in the
              car and very happy with it

              I just don't like the way Uniden's set up the scanning banks or the systems
              programming for trunking.