Re: [BCD396XT] programming question

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
      On P25 systems, you cannot select analog or digital - the scanner is
      'strapped' to digital only, as that is all that is on a P25 system.

      If you are talking about a Motorola Type II system that has P25
      talkgroups, I would only select digital only if the system only has P25
      talkgroups and no analog talkgroups at all.

      It looks like that county has two systems - one P25 and one Type II that
      is analog only. So, you could set the latter one to analog only.

      Joe M.