Additionally and in closing...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      As I mentioned in the last response concerning the use of the 380-400 DoD LMR band,
      specifically, my distinction of UHF AM Radio's tuning in 25khz increments, vs Digital NBFM LMR
      utilizing 6.25khz and 12.5khz spacing respectively, as an example of "Interoperability", here is an excerpt from Larry Van Horn,
      of MT (Monitoring Times) regarding the restructuring of this portion of the P-Band:

      ----------

      So Joe, it's quite obvious at this point, it's shared DoD spectrum...

      Interesting my response to your last email was edited out of the group post...

      If your going to state your claims as the only opinion that is correct or "word", then what's
      the point of having a conversation, a dialog, or exchange of information for a group?

      Later,

      -Lance

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
        I believe I also stated that mil air HAS to vacate that region as well.
        Anyway, this isn't the place for this conversation.