Re: [BCD396XT] Had a question about testing my scanner to see if it picks up the EBS attention tone.

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 17, 2011
      I'm seeing it listed online anywhere from about $125-$149.
      Here are a couple of sales links (but not the only ones, and I'm not recommending you buy it from any particular place...they are just convenient links):

      http://www.amazon.com/Uniden-300-Channel-Clock-Radio-Scanner/dp/B000EVWC9C
      http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Bearcat_BC370CRS_Police_Scanner_Radio_p/10-501057.htm
      http://www.bearcatwarehouse.com/uniden_bc370crs_Police_Scanner_Radio.aspx

      UPMan