RE: [BCD396XT] Quick Reference Cards for the XT Scanners

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
      oh it's ok lol. the reason i can't hook a scanner up to this one is because
      it's a Braille and speak millennium and it won't work with any kind of
      scanner, works with a Braille printer though which i don't have lol

      _____

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Jerry Mader
      Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:27 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

      yes i know and i was gonna pay for a text file to be done up for me and
      actually pay extra money for one.
      Jerry Mader

      _____

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
        I haven't seen the page ... but ... if you go ta a page and click in it and type control-A, then open notepad or word or some other text editor and type control-V, you can usually create a text file like that. ----- Original Message -----From: "Jerry Mader" >;maderradionetwork@...;*;*;*;*;*;*