Re: [BCD396XT] I need to order parts for my scanner.

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
      Are you turning the scanner upside down to remove it?

      Joe M.

      Cris Hanna wrote:
      > They''re ok.if the scanner goes all the way down.seems hard to remove.o
    • Cris Hanna
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
        Side ways I think.but with the black one.it comes out pretty easily

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
          Mine don't i managed to accidentally snap that tab off of my clip.
          Now it removes with eas. Stays on too but they only problem is, if I move
          the scanner to swiveled it it will come off.
          duh right? So now I'm wondering is there a place to get a new clip if i
          wanna buy one?
          Thanks
          Jerry Mader

          _____

          From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
          Behalf
          Of MCH
          Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:22 PM
          To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

          I never saw a blue one for the scanners. Maybe it was for the Radio
          Shack model that was blue.

          As for the rubber, it may come as part of the case, so you may have to
          order the case to get it.

          Joe M.

          Scanner wrote:
          > I want to order the rubber bumper and cover, mainly the data port cover. I
          called Uniden and was told that these parts cannot be ordered.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
            Read three quotes down. Even the part numbers and prices are given.

            Joe M.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2011
              I think you are supposed to turn it completely upside down to remove it
              without risk of damaging the clip. But, I don't have one handy that is
              not broken (mine break when I sit somewhere and the seat pushes the
              scanner up - breaking the clip that holds it in).

              Joe M.