RE: [BCD396XT] I need to order parts for my scanner.

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
      I actually have a couple of the blue ones.was trying to order the
      black.thought I had lost the black one that came with radio.

      They''re ok.if the scanner goes all the way down.seems hard to remove.o

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
        Are you turning the scanner upside down to remove it?

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
          Side ways I think.but with the black one.it comes out pretty easily

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
            Mine don't i managed to accidentally snap that tab off of my clip.
            Now it removes with eas. Stays on too but they only problem is, if I move
            the scanner to swiveled it it will come off.
            duh right? So now I'm wondering is there a place to get a new clip if i
            wanna buy one?
            Thanks
            Jerry Mader

            _____

            From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
            Behalf
            Of MCH
            Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:22 PM
            To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
              Read three quotes down. Even the part numbers and prices are given.

              Joe M.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2011
                I think you are supposed to turn it completely upside down to remove it
                without risk of damaging the clip. But, I don't have one handy that is
                not broken (mine break when I sit somewhere and the seat pushes the
                scanner up - breaking the clip that holds it in).

                Joe M.