I need to order parts for my scanner.

  • Scanner
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
      I want to order the rubber bumper and cover, mainly the data port cover. I called Uniden and was told that these parts cannot be ordered.
      Does anyone know where to order replacement rubber ??

      I also want to order the belt clip.
      black belt clip BCH396T is $5.00
      blue belt clit BCKHHR is $2.49

      The Blue clip looks the same but can anyone tell me if it's the same size.
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
        I never saw a blue one for the scanners. Maybe it was for the Radio
        Shack model that was blue.

        As for the rubber, it may come as part of the case, so you may have to
        order the case to get it.

        Joe M.

        Scanner wrote:
        > I want to order the rubber bumper and cover, mainly the data port cover. I called Uniden and was told that these parts cannot be ordered.
        > Does anyone know where to order replacement rubber ??
        >
        > I also want to order the belt clip.
        > black belt clip BCH396T is $5.00
        > blue belt clit BCKHHR is $2.49
        >
        > The Blue clip looks the same but can anyone tell me if it's the same size.

      • Cris Hanna
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
          I actually have a couple of the blue ones.was trying to order the
          black.thought I had lost the black one that came with radio.

          They''re ok.if the scanner goes all the way down.seems hard to remove.o

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
            Are you turning the scanner upside down to remove it?

            Joe M.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
              Side ways I think.but with the black one.it comes out pretty easily

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
                Mine don't i managed to accidentally snap that tab off of my clip.
                Now it removes with eas. Stays on too but they only problem is, if I move
                the scanner to swiveled it it will come off.
                duh right? So now I'm wondering is there a place to get a new clip if i
                wanna buy one?
                Thanks
                Jerry Mader

                _____

                From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
                Behalf
                Of MCH
                Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:22 PM
                To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
                  Read three quotes down. Even the part numbers and prices are given.

                  Joe M.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 7, 2011
                    I think you are supposed to turn it completely upside down to remove it
                    without risk of damaging the clip. But, I don't have one handy that is
                    not broken (mine break when I sit somewhere and the seat pushes the
                    scanner up - breaking the clip that holds it in).

                    Joe M.