RE: [BCD396XT] How do i scan the service searches and weather?

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2011
      it does help thanks so so much Clark.
      Jerry Mader

      _____

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Clark Rennie
      Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:09 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] How do i scan the service searches and weather?

      I'll try to attempt to walk you through the steps. It wont be easy for a
      blind person.
      Press Menu and scroll 3 clicks to "Search For", enter or press down on
      scroll knob to reach Service Search.
      First Service Search is Public Safety. Enter or press down on scroll know
      to enter Public Safety search.

      Upon reaching the "Service Search" mode, one click of the scroll knob would
      have placed you in the "News" search.
      Two clicks to "Ham Radio"
      Three clicks to "Marine"
      Four clicks to "Railroad"
      Five clicks to "Air"
      Six clicks to "CB Radio"
      Seven Clicks to "FRS/GMRS/MURS"
      Eight clicks to "Racing"
      Nine clicks to "FM Broadcast"
      Ten clicks to "Military Air"
      Eleven clicks to "Special". I don't know what Special is.

      This is the best I can do with describing the key presses for Service
      Search.
      I hope all this assists you with enjoying this great scanner.

      Clark