Re: [BCD396XT] trunking an ltr system need help.

  • Patrick - 2-Way Guy
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 26, 2011
      Did you mention you had a buddy that works where you wanted to monitor the
      system.
      Perhaps you can snag one of the radios and read it.

      Follow Me On Twitter - @AndroidTechGuy<http://twitter.com/#!/androidtechguy>

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 7, 2011
        Thank you for posting the info. Too many times
        people post URLs only without the answer.

        Joe M.