learning to use the free scan program and need some help with it a bit.

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      Ok i have free scan.
      And I'm creating a system with 3 sites in it.
      I have 1 site so far.
      I have a tgid group labeled emergency/ma for emergency/mutual aide.
      I am using ez grab to put the groups into the system.
      But they're appearing vertically.
      What i mean by that is I'm lookin' at the data grid for the tg's and all of
      them are ending up on the A row.
      like for example
      I set the first combo box on that tool to tgid and then the next one on
      display.
      And what it's doing is entering the tg's like this. vertically and they're
      always on row one of the xl table
      1634
      Fire/EMS
      2204
      Countywide
      1771
      Disaster/Comm
      1772
      Law/co
      1773
      Fire/co
      1774
      EMS/Co
      1775
      Plann
      all that's ending up on the A row of the table and not going across.
      Is it ok that they end up like that?
      Will the scanner scan them properly?
      What am i doing wrong here anything?
      Thanks