BCD396XT FOR SALE

  • phillycop284
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      Hey y'all. Gots a radio for sale. BCD396XT Uniden scanner with EVERYTHING! $400

      Comes with New batteries(yes, rechargable), AC power cord, stock antenna , BNC adaptor, and 800Mhx stubby antenna. Also, If I can find it, I will throw in a protective full nylon case, with belt loop. (Once again, if I find it, I will throw that it in)

      Scanner is only 6 months old. I just need the cash, hate to part with the radio.

      MESSAGE ME!!
      Dave