RE: [BCD396XT] Rubbergrip on side of Scanner

  • J Harrell
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 18, 2011
      That is what mine has done, worn smooth. I agree it does get a lot of wear, I was just wondering if this is even considered a part?

      Thanks,

      Joey

      From: J Harrell <scannerman@... <mailto:scannerman%40embarqmail.com> >
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, October 17, 2011, 11:09 PM

      Hello,

      I have a BCD396XT and I have a question regarding the rubber on both sides
      of the radio. It is used so your hand has a place to grip the radio. Does
      anyone know if this rubber is replaceable and mine has signs of some wear
      and I would like to replace it with a new piece from Uniden if is even
      available. Does any know if this is replaceable and if so hard is it?

      Thanks,

      Joey