Re: 396XT vs RS Amp-Extension Spkr

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
      I appeciate all the hard facts on voltage but what can i use to plug in my amplified speaker when it has a one eighth monaural plug into the stereo connector on the 396XT for a little extra volume.....TY

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Hanrahan" <jeh@...> wrote:

      > The first line there should have read "stereo-to-mono adapter".
      >
      > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Hanrahan" <jeh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You should *almost* never plug a stereo-to-monitor adapter into a
      > > stereo phone output jack. However the jack on the Uniden may be an
      > > exception.

    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
        Two choices.

        1) stereo to mono adaptor.
        2) cut mono plug off and replace with stereo plug.

        Sent from my iPhone