Re: 396XT vs RS Amp-Extension Spkr

  • Jamie Hanrahan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2011
      The first line there should have read "stereo-to-mono adapter".

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Hanrahan" <jeh@...> wrote:

      > You should *almost* never plug a stereo-to-monitor adapter into a
      > stereo phone output jack. However the jack on the Uniden may be an
      > exception.
    • dataman60435
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
        I appeciate all the hard facts on voltage but what can i use to plug in my amplified speaker when it has a one eighth monaural plug into the stereo connector on the 396XT for a little extra volume.....TY

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Hanrahan" <jeh@...> wrote:

        > The first line there should have read "stereo-to-mono adapter".
        >
        > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Hanrahan" <jeh@> wrote:
        > >
        > > You should *almost* never plug a stereo-to-monitor adapter into a
        > > stereo phone output jack. However the jack on the Uniden may be an
        > > exception.

      • David Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
          Two choices.

          1) stereo to mono adaptor.
          2) cut mono plug off and replace with stereo plug.

          Sent from my iPhone