RE: [BCD396XT] For Sale Good Deal BCD396XT and accessories

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
      hey could you email me off list about this I'd like to ask some questions
      about it.
      Jerry Mader

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
        Can the 396XT be safely ran off a Cigarette Lighter Power Cord?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
          As long as it has a voltage converter in line, yes.

          Joe M.

        • itsahobby4me
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
            Hey everyone,
            When this sells, if it does, I will let you all know so that you're not answering a dead ad.
            Cheers