Firmware update

  • gabrielddc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      Hello guys!
      I saw that the last update for BcD396xt was 1.08 , is that correct?
      I am a litle disappointed with uniden because I saw at Uniden Australia that they have more often updates.
      Can you check at this link if it is correct. Looks like the have another number model:

      http://www.uniden.com.au/resources_main/software/UBCD396T_installation_guide.pdf
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
        The UBCD396T was the AUS version of the BCD396T, which is at v3.02.02.