Motorola Band Plan Question...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      I had to change the Motorola band plan settings for a Control channel only search in the 406 mhz band.

      So if you enter only the lower limit, the offset, and spacing, BUT do not provide upper limit, will the radio

      still search and decode control channels? or do you have to add the upper limit.

      I understand there are custom setups for motorola systems in this band. Not everything starts at 406.000, not all systems utilize all channel

      assignments. I was just looking clarify this for a generic control channel search in this band.

      I've noticed in the Pro-197 you just tell the radio the base, offset, and spacing. It does the rest.

      Thanks,

      -Lance