Re: Newbie trying to find my way

  • briandguth
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10 6:05 PM
      Good deal Chris! It's good to have a local to commensurate with (I'm in South County)!

      I imported the frequencies, etc. from RR. Despite any differences in nomenclature, the software and web site both call them "Conventional Frequencies". In looking at the downloaded data, in the software, there are no locations to input talk groups.

      My understanding of systems and terms is still a bit rough; but this doesn't seem like the way to set up a "trunked" system.

      I may continue inserting my manual hodge-podge of data and see what I come up with. With regard to software, I've done pretty well with the "press this and see what happens" method of learning. Please le me know if you have any further insights.