Re: [BCD396XT] Re: BCD396XT:After adding GPS, all my groups are locked out

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
      Well, that would be normal if no GQKs are assigned (as the display shows).

      I'd triple-check the programming. Is it possible you've created two versions of the system and are looking at the wrong one?

      In any event, the system you are scanning when G0 ---------- appears definitely has no GQKs assigned, so there is something wrong with the programming.

      UPMan