Re: BCD396XT:After adding GPS, all my groups are locked out

  • DonaldC
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
      Thanks for the reply Paul. Sounds easy enough, but when I went back in to check, they are assigned. Also when I try to activate them by pressing func and the group number, I get three little beeps.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      > All dashes in the bottom line indicates no group quick keys are assigned to any
      > group. If they were just disabled, they would show as asterisks.

    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
        Well, that would be normal if no GQKs are assigned (as the display shows).

        I'd triple-check the programming. Is it possible you've created two versions of the system and are looking at the wrong one?

        In any event, the system you are scanning when G0 ---------- appears definitely has no GQKs assigned, so there is something wrong with the programming.

        UPMan