Re: System hold time

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
      If its a 396XT press "menu",scroll to the "system" or site you have programmed for Starcom and press"E", scroll thru the menu till you see "Hold Time" then press "E" and set it..My local towers i "hold" for 2min, those in outer areas i have "0" hold time...I remember 20 years ago and more with CARMA as i was "ILL-9" when we had #ing.....