Re: [BCD396XT] No Updates........enough already

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      bought a new printer a year or so after Vista came out and Brother refused
      to make an updated driver (and still haven't) that would work in Vista for
      that model and it was only 6 months old...... Uniden does a MUCH better job
      of things than most companies. At the moment I am fighting a parts supplier
      over a tie rod that lasted all of 9 months.....$110 for a tie rod that can't
      make it a year!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
        I agree with "Upman", when my city "rebanded" i thought my Uniden 898 base scanner was history and then here comes Uniden with a "UPGRADE"....My 396XT does the digital decode perfect here on the ILL Starcom digital system , its one of the best scanners i have ever owned.....