Re: [BCD396XT] No Updates........enough already

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      Thanks for posting this Paul. Appreciate your contribution to these products...

    • John
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
        bought a new printer a year or so after Vista came out and Brother refused
        to make an updated driver (and still haven't) that would work in Vista for
        that model and it was only 6 months old...... Uniden does a MUCH better job
        of things than most companies. At the moment I am fighting a parts supplier
        over a tie rod that lasted all of 9 months.....$110 for a tie rod that can't
        make it a year!

        > More than likely the XT will go the way of the 396T and the dodo bird,
        > especially with the upgrades and the new changes of the Home Patrol.
        > Uniden doesn’t have a great track record supporting past products.
        >

        > So, buy yourselves the Home Patrol and sadly we will have to suffer with
        > all those suggestions over there.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Ray

        > BCD396XT
        >

        > Messages In This Digest (12 Messages)
        >

        > 1a.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Lance
        >
        > 1b.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Tony Langdon, VK3JED
        >
        > 1c.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Uniden UPMan
        >
        > 1d.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: MCH
        >
        > 1e.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Eric Knippert
        >
        > 1f.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Sin Doss
        >
        > 1g.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: MCH
        >
        > 1h.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Eric Knippert
        >
        > 1i.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Tony Langdon, VK3JED
        >
        > 1j.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: Jeffry Rehm
        >
        > 1k.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: John
        >
        > 1l.
        >
        > Re: Updates to the XT From: JETorres

      • dataman60435
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
          I agree with "Upman", when my city "rebanded" i thought my Uniden 898 base scanner was history and then here comes Uniden with a "UPGRADE"....My 396XT does the digital decode perfect here on the ILL Starcom digital system , its one of the best scanners i have ever owned.....