Is this real???

  • Rafael A. Lugo
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
      This looks like a intermediate model. Remeber th 250D??
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
        If anything, this would be more like the BC296D - an upgraded model of
        an existing scanner (in this case, an upgrade of the BCD396T as the 296
        was an upgrade of the BC250D).

        Joe M.

        Rafael A. Lugo wrote:
        > This looks like a intermediate model. Remeber th 250D??

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
          Rafael,

          Yes it is real!

          Intermediate, this unit is far from that, Have you seen the specs?

          Aar9sm

          This looks like a intermediate model. Remeber th 250D??

        • torontokris
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
            I agree with Joe if anything its like the 296D

            The 250D -> turned into the 296 (same basic form factor with new features)
            The 396T -> turned into the 396XT (added features)