Re: New Batteries

  • chavalo007
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 13, 2011
      The Sanyo Eneloop XX's are pretty good. I notice that after a 16 hour charge, the voltage on the BCD396XT shows 4.1 (on the top right when you press the volume knob down once), and then quickly drops to 3.93-3.98. After an hour or so, it drains much slower with continuous use, and tends to really go slow and give hours of use in the 3.7-3.8 range. I can't remember what my original battery life was with the original factory ones, but it seems to be much better than I was getting in recent weeks.

      What is considered good battery life for the BCD396XT?

      Thanks!