Re: [BCD396XT] bcd396xt programming problems

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      The BCD396T UASD will not work on the XT series. Uniden never released a
      UASD for the XT series. You will have to use aftermarket software, but
      there are several packages out there ranging from free to expensive, and
      from basic programming to just about anything you would want to do.

      Joe M.

      Christian wrote:
      > gday all, just downloaded the latest version of uasd of the uniden.com site the software says its for bcd396T but their is no mention of XT? when i try to read the scanner i get "this scanner model is not supported" the unit is a XT model for sure and the software from USA? can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working as i want my local states systems programmed and i dont want to have to do it of the face and i dont want to have to buy aftermarket software because someone says its the best :) cheers all
      >
      > chris
    • Christian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        well further research shows the search function works lol.!