Response to Paul

  • cm8919
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      I have trouble after I run step 3 Run BC_VUP
      After I click Ok to run.
      Get error message:
      The scanner is not an object to BCD396XT
      Rewritting is impossible
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
        What version BC_VUP are you running? Some of the
        later versions seem to have issues on some OSs.

        Also, are you using a serial port, a serial adapter, or the USB-1?

        Joe M.

        cm8919 wrote:
        > I have trouble after I run step 3 Run BC_VUP
        > After I click Ok to run.
        > Get error message:
        > The scanner is not an object to BCD396XT
        > Rewritting is impossible
      • Mr Charles Matas
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
          Thanks for your help