Re: [BCD396XT] System/Group Scanning

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
      I was thinking of another possibility, too: That the HOLD TIME is set
      excessively long. I always set the HOLD TIME to 0 so the scanner does
      not swell on a particular system any longer than necessary.

      Joe M.

      Uniden UPMan wrote:
      > If HOLD is flashing in the display, then you are in system hold mode, and this would result in the scanner only monitoring the currently selected system. Press and hold HOLD again to return to normal scanning.
      >
      > Otherwise, you might have the system /site quick keys for the other systems disabled or the systems might be locked out.
      >
      > UPMan

    • tuckyguy08
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
        I think pressing and holding the HOLD button is what I was looking for. I knew it had to be something simple. I can't wait to take it out to the car, hook it to the GPS and start cruising to try it out.
        After I posted this I discovered FreeScan has a check box to auto load GPS data so I reloaded a bunch of my systems and locked out the old to see how it works! CHP and LASO were my primary headaches.

        Thanks again for the help UpMan!

        John