Re: scanners

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
      I do like my GRE/RS scanners but also like the above post here on the ILL-700/800 Digital Starcom statewide system my 396XT decodes the system great almost everywhere in my home with a RS rubber duck but i cannot find a good spot anywhere to get a good constant signal on my GRE500 using the same antenna...They (GRE) advertized the 500 as the best decoding scanner but here in my area its not true, maybe other locations are better....