RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Test Message

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
      Here the link about the Yahoo MTA server problem....

      delayed messages

      Because of a problem related to the fix to our MTA servers last week, one of the
      servers, which was supposed to be fully offline, was still accepting messages
      (but not sending them out).

      As a consequence, approximately 7% of messages that entered Groups last week
      were never actually posted to the group archive or distributed via email. This
      includes messages that were sent via email, through posts on the site, as well
      as messages that moderators approved.

      The good news is that the problem should now be fully resolved and no messages
      sent today (7/18) should be affected. In addition, the messages that were stuck
      on the "out of rotation" server are being posted to the group archive and
      emailed out. * Read More at on the post*
      <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/moderatorcentral/message/172>