Re: BC 396xt

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2011
      I don't own the PSR800 but i have a GRE500 and a Uniden 396XT, here in ILL on the ILL-Starcom 700/800 Statewide system my Uniden 396XT out performs the GRE500 by far...The GRE500 sits there and cannot handle the towers on a multi-site Chicago area systems but the Uniden 396XT decodes 98% of the traffic...Its one of the best scanners i have owned in my 40 years scanning....As far as the other "post" on here i have "STARCOM" programmed two ways, the whole system is in SYSTEM QK-28, the towers near my location are programmed seperatly in other SQK's as UPMAN mentioned in his post....