Re: [BCD396XT] Test Message

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
      I usually reject 'test messages' with a reply that the test did work and
      made the list. Are you certain you did not get that? I would not have
      had the list tag in the subject, but something like "Message not
      approved:......"

      Anyway, I approved this one for the list, and it did work.

      List Moderator

      dataman60435 wrote:
      > I have posted a number of times but never see them.....TY...

    • dataman60435
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
        Thank You, i wrote a answer yesterday to one of the recent posts about the 396XT and programming the ILL Starcom on different SQK's as one poster had his system all in one "System" but did not see it posted...Also last week had a post to this 396XT group and it was returned to my email from "mailerdemon"....

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
          Yahoo has been having problems - particularly with posts from last week.
          Some of them are still coming out today. I did find one of your posts
          'stuck in the queue' and approved it. It was from yesterday. There is
          nothing else in the queue.

          I also had a post bounce last week.

          List Moderator

          dataman60435 wrote:
          > Thank You, i wrote a answer yesterday to one of the recent posts about the 396XT and programming the ILL Starcom on different SQK's as one poster had his system all in one "System" but did not see it posted...Also last week had a post to this 396XT group and it was returned to my email from "mailerdemon"....

          >> I usually reject 'test messages' with a reply that the test did work and
          >> made the list. Are you certain you did not get that? I would not have
          >> had the list tag in the subject, but something like "Message not
          >> approved:......"
          >>
          >> Anyway, I approved this one for the list, and it did work.
          >>
          >> List Moderator
          >>
          >> dataman60435 wrote:
          >>> I have posted a number of times but never see them.....TY...

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
            Here the link about the Yahoo MTA server problem....

            delayed messages

            Because of a problem related to the fix to our MTA servers last week, one of the
            servers, which was supposed to be fully offline, was still accepting messages
            (but not sending them out).

            As a consequence, approximately 7% of messages that entered Groups last week
            were never actually posted to the group archive or distributed via email. This
            includes messages that were sent via email, through posts on the site, as well
            as messages that moderators approved.

            The good news is that the problem should now be fully resolved and no messages
            sent today (7/18) should be affected. In addition, the messages that were stuck
            on the "out of rotation" server are being posted to the group archive and
            emailed out. * Read More at on the post*
            <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/moderatorcentral/message/172>