Test Message

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
      I have posted a number of times but never see them.....TY...
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
        I usually reject 'test messages' with a reply that the test did work and
        made the list. Are you certain you did not get that? I would not have
        had the list tag in the subject, but something like "Message not
        approved:......"

        Anyway, I approved this one for the list, and it did work.

        List Moderator

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
          Thank You, i wrote a answer yesterday to one of the recent posts about the 396XT and programming the ILL Starcom on different SQK's as one poster had his system all in one "System" but did not see it posted...Also last week had a post to this 396XT group and it was returned to my email from "mailerdemon"....

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
            Yahoo has been having problems - particularly with posts from last week.
            Some of them are still coming out today. I did find one of your posts
            'stuck in the queue' and approved it. It was from yesterday. There is
            nothing else in the queue.

            I also had a post bounce last week.

            List Moderator

            dataman60435 wrote:
            > Thank You, i wrote a answer yesterday to one of the recent posts about the 396XT and programming the ILL Starcom on different SQK's as one poster had his system all in one "System" but did not see it posted...Also last week had a post to this 396XT group and it was returned to my email from "mailerdemon"....

            >> I usually reject 'test messages' with a reply that the test did work and
            >> made the list. Are you certain you did not get that? I would not have
            >> had the list tag in the subject, but something like "Message not
            >> approved:......"
            >>
            >> Anyway, I approved this one for the list, and it did work.
            >>
            >> List Moderator
            >>
            >> dataman60435 wrote:
            >>> I have posted a number of times but never see them.....TY...

          • Brian
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
              Here the link about the Yahoo MTA server problem....

              delayed messages

              Because of a problem related to the fix to our MTA servers last week, one of the
              servers, which was supposed to be fully offline, was still accepting messages
              (but not sending them out).

              As a consequence, approximately 7% of messages that entered Groups last week
              were never actually posted to the group archive or distributed via email. This
              includes messages that were sent via email, through posts on the site, as well
              as messages that moderators approved.

              The good news is that the problem should now be fully resolved and no messages
              sent today (7/18) should be affected. In addition, the messages that were stuck
              on the "out of rotation" server are being posted to the group archive and
              emailed out. * Read More at on the post*
              <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/moderatorcentral/message/172>