Need Help Scanner locked on Search

  • vegasjim34
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      Have hit some wrong keys and the scanner is in constant search feature, of aircraft, marine, railroad , etc

      How do I get back to scan ID mode ?

      Thanks in advaance for your Help
      Jim
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        Sounds like you accidentally unlocked everything (will happen if you press/hold L/O for several seconds).

        To lock out those searches, while the scanner is in the search you want to stop press F+L/O, L/O (lockout twice).

        UPMan