Re: [BCD396XT] SquareTrade Warrany Cost

    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 26, 2011
      I can't imagine Apple would behave like this with their 3 yr. extended Apple Care.
      But that is way off topic...

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 26, 2011
        David Nordmann wrote:

        > I was on the phone with US Fidelus and they wouldn't let me off the phone
        > until I committed to getting one of their extended warranties.

        Hmmm...they were somehow preventing you from hanging up?
      • doctordialtone@att.net
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 26, 2011
          Got mine from scannermaster.com 2 years ago.

          30 something dollars and comes with solid metal to metal connection to the leather belt clip.

          Cutouts on the left and right side. I like it and recommend it.

          ~Doc

          --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, danny r <dannypa_27@...> wrote:

          > Any really good protective cases out there for the 396XT?
          >
          > --Danny
          >
          > dannypa_27@...
          >
          > http://danny.lookscool.com

        • dannypa_27
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 26, 2011
            Is this the one you got? Reason I ask, there is a few on the site.

            http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Soft_Leather_Case_with_Swivel_p/01-581010.htm

            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 26, 2011
              That case obscures the top of the LCD display...

              FYI...

            • doctordialtone@att.net
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 27, 2011
                Yes, and they threw in the girl too!

                ~Doc

                --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "dannypa_27" <dannypa_27@...> wrote:

                > Is this the one you got? Reason I ask, there is a few on the site.
                >
                > http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Soft_Leather_Case_with_Swivel_p/01-581010.htm
                >
                > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "doctordialtone@" <doctordialtone@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Got mine from scannermaster.com 2 years ago.
                > >
                > > 30 something dollars and comes with solid metal to metal connection to the leather belt clip.
                > >
                > > Cutouts on the left and right side. I like it and recommend it.
                > >
                > > ~Doc
                > >
                > > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, danny r <dannypa_27@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Any really good protective cases out there for the 396XT?
                > > >
                > > > --Danny
                > > >
                > > > dannypa_27@
                > > >
                > > > http://danny.lookscool.com

              • danny r
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 27, 2011
                  Doc,

                  Awesome.  I figured that was the one by your description.  I plan to order it soon.  Looks exactly what I was looking for.  Being single, the hot girl will be a plus, and go good with my townhouse.  Thanks.

                  --Danny