Analog/P25 System Programming

  • Jeffry Rehm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      I am trying to program a trunked system into my 396 that is both Analog and P25. (The Nashville International Airport Authority) It looks to me to have one set of frequencies or sites to work with. To monitor, or scan, for both analog and P25 talkgroups how do I set up the system? If I choose P25 will it pick up both? Sorry, this is the first trunked system I have programmed like this. Thank you all for any help.

    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=705 should be programmed as a
        Motorola Type II system. You should set the individual channels to either
        A(nalog) or D(igital).