Like new BCD396XT portable for sale or trade

  • Max Thames
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      Hi All,
      I am selling my BCD396XT which is hardly used. I have the base version of this radio and have found that I do not use the smaller one as I thought I would.

      I'll sell it for$375 or will trade for a brand name metal detector in similar condition and value.

      If you are interested, please respond here.

      If we make a deal, the transaction can be handled through an escrow service to ensure that both parties are protected.

      Max