scanner wont scan.

  • andy_y_2001
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2011
      Hello All,

      I have an question about when the scanner picks up one of thr freqs programed in the scanner. It will stop on it and i would listen to it and when the the tramsmissoin is over the scanner wont start scanning again. i would have to hit the scan button to get it stared again.

      thank you all

      Andy Y kd8bac
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2011
        That could be a symptom of the squelch being set too low.