Idea for enhancing backlight settings

  • Steve Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 8:26 AM
      I am a new owner of the BCD-396XT. I finally decided to upgrade from my BC-246T, which usually stays in the car.

      A thought occured to me that it would be cool if the scanner's backlight option had different settings for when it is attached to the AC adapter vs. when on battery power...much like laptop power settings. That way, for example, you could have the backlight triggered on squelch when plugged in, but disable it while on battery to reduce the drain on the battery. Does this make sense?

      Guess this is an RFE for Paul, if it makes sense. :-)

      Thanks, Steve