Re: [BCD396XT] Group Lockout Question...

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2011
      I gotta ask, Jim. If you have that single channel, that will keep the
      System 'alive', but how do you then get back to it to re-enable a GQK,
      as a single channel will scan extremely fast.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2011
        I get it now, good explanation.

        Thanks for that. Interesting solution you came up with...

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2011
          Doesn't seem like that would be an issue.

          Guess I will try this see how the radio behaves...

          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2011
            Just did your method, works great...

            Thanks.