Re: BCD396XT

  • uniden.upman
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 9, 2008
      The 396's FCC equipment authorization grant does not include those
      frequencies.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <aar9sm@...> wrote:

      > Paul,
      >

      > Can the BCD396T modified through a software update to get the new
      band
      > limit?
      >

      > Mike
      >

      > _____

      Behalf
      > Of Paul Opitz
      > Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 2:01 AM
      > To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT
      >

      > Because the 700 MHz public safety band was reallocated to have new
      band
      > limits.
      >
      > http://www.fcc.
      > <http://www.fcc.gov/pshs/public-safety-spectrum/700-
      MHz/safetyband.html>
      > gov/pshs/public-safety-spectrum/700-MHz/safetyband.html

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don