Re: [BCD396XT] newbie needs a hint for bcd396xt

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:01 PM
      If you've assigned all the sites for the system to the same quick key, you can
      disable scanning of the system with a single keypress. You can quickly scan a
      single system two ways:

      1) Disable all the SQK's for the sites in the systems you don't want to scan.
      -or-
      2) While scanning the desired system, press and hold HOLD.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 3:25 AM
        Assign each System a System Quick Key,
        then use that to enable/disable them.

        Joe M.

        alienscones wrote:
        > hi, hello.
        >
        > How can I quickly lock out top level 'systems'?
        >
        > If I have several top level systems active, how can I quickly just scan a single system?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Tony Langdon, VK3JED
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 4:02 AM
          At 08:25 PM 5/2/2011, you wrote:
          >Assign each System a System Quick Key,
          >then use that to enable/disable them.

          Works for me, I discovered that one by experimenting.

          73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
          http://vkradio.com