newbie needs a hint for bcd396xt

  • alienscones
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      hi, hello.

      How can I quickly lock out top level 'systems'?

      If I have several top level systems active, how can I quickly just scan a single system?

      Thanks
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2011
        If you've assigned all the sites for the system to the same quick key, you can
        disable scanning of the system with a single keypress. You can quickly scan a
        single system two ways:

        1) Disable all the SQK's for the sites in the systems you don't want to scan.
        -or-
        2) While scanning the desired system, press and hold HOLD.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          Assign each System a System Quick Key,
          then use that to enable/disable them.

          Joe M.

          alienscones wrote:
          > hi, hello.
          >
          > How can I quickly lock out top level 'systems'?
          >
          > If I have several top level systems active, how can I quickly just scan a single system?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Tony Langdon, VK3JED
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2011
            At 08:25 PM 5/2/2011, you wrote:
            >Assign each System a System Quick Key,
            >then use that to enable/disable them.

            Works for me, I discovered that one by experimenting.

            73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
            http://vkradio.com