software to extend the frequency range of Uniden 396xt

  • soniaahora
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
      hello want to buy this modelode 396xt Uniden, but I wonder if there is any program to extend the frequency range to a frequency or continuously, without breaks,thanks! a greeting from Spain.
    • dmccorm@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
        No, the frequency bands are hard coded into the radio's CPU.

        On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:57 AM, soniaahora wrote:

        hello want to buy this modelode 396xt Uniden, but I wonder if there
        is any program to extend the frequency range to a frequency or
        continuously, without breaks,thanks! a greeting from Spain.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      • AAR9SM
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
          There was a UBC396t made which is the unblocked version of the older BCD396T or little brother of the BCD396XT

          Mike

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
            The UBC396T version sold in England and Austrailia is unblocked. Don't
            think they released an XT version though.