Re: [BCD396XT] Re: marine AIS and BCD396XT

  • Walter Jinright
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 14, 2011
      I love the MarineGadget Radar - "AIS Receiver New! The lowest priced and most portable AIS receiver in the world!". That is the best type of receiver / decoder / dongle, all-in-one I have seen. I wonder what the £99 (UK) or €120(EU) would actually be after conversion to US Dollars and Shipping from the UK or Europe?
      I would much prefer to pay it though, that to open my still under warranty scanner(s) and risk killing a $500 radio!

      I appreciate all the info, Bruno and Brian. You guys have been awesome help! So I will be able to "watch", ACARS, Mode-S, and AIS before long with just the 2 base scanners and the MarineGadget Radar dongle.

      Thanks a bunch again!
      Walter J. - In The Middle of; Pensacola NAS, KPNS, NAS Whiting KNSE & KNDZ, 2R4, and Eglin AFB / Hurlburt Field

      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 18, 2011
        UPMan,

        "Smoke Signals.."

        Very funny...