Re: [BCD396XT] Re: marine AIS and BCD396XT

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 13, 2011
      I don't think it would work out too well for you. First AIS is only on
      two frequencies and there quick bursts of data so you would have to keep
      the 396xt on those two frequencies and only those two frequencies,
      that's a lot of scanner to tie up just for that. Best to get an old
      scanner off ebay or pawn shop an do the discriminator hook up and use it
      just for AIS stuff. Best way is to buy an AIS recever and software and
      do it that way.

      Mel

      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 18, 2011
        UPMan,