CTSP

  • tomatstuy
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
      Trouble with CTSP.No problem with Pro-106 and HomePatrol-1.Help
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
        Need two definitions to be of assistance:

        1) Define CTSP.
        2) Define "trouble."

        ________________________________
        Trouble with CTSP.No problem with Pro-106 and HomePatrol-1.Help

        De

      • Mark Levine, D.C.
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
          My Connecticut UASD files are in the group's FILES section.

          Mark Levine, D.C.
          New Hartford
          > Trouble with CTSP.No problem with Pro-106 and HomePatrol-1.Help

        • T Rochford
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
            Connecticut State Police.Can't Hear.

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
              Sorry, but you really need to provide a detailed description of the problem
              including how you've programmed the system, what the scanner is doing, etc.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                I programed from Radio Reference.I'm hearing control channels but not decoding any Id's. I can hear CTSP on my Home Patrol and Pro-106, so I know it's out there.--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

                From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
                To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 10:38 AM

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                  Didn't someone post that they had a working CTSP file in the FILES
                  section of the group? If you download and study that file, it may show
                  what is wrong.

                  There could be a number of things wrong.

                  What do you mean by "I'm hearing control channels"? Do you mean you can
                  hear the data? If so, you may have it programmed as a Conventional
                  system which won't work.

                  Did you program IDs into your scanner? If not, and if you are in ID SCAN
                  mode, you won't hear anything. Did you try ID SEARCH mode to see if that
                  works? That would eliminate any system programming issues.

                  Is your System Quick Key and Group Quick Key enabled? Are they unlocked
                  (not locked out)? Same for the channels - make sure they are unlocked.

                  Joe M.

                  T Rochford wrote:
                  > I programed from Radio Reference.I'm hearing control channels but not decoding any Id's. I can hear CTSP on my Home Patrol and Pro-106, so I know it's out there.--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
                  > Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] CTSP
                  > To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                  > Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 10:38 AM
                  >

                  > Sorry, but you really need to provide a detailed description of the problem
                  > including how you've programmed the system, what the scanner is doing, etc.
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                • T Rochford
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                    Thank You.

                    T Rochford wrote:
                    > I programed from Radio Reference.I'm hearing control channels but not decoding any Id's. I can hear CTSP on my Home Patrol and Pro-106, so I know it's out there.--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
                    > Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] CTSP
                    > To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                    > Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 10:38 AM
                    >

                    > Sorry, but you really need to provide a detailed description of the problem
                    > including how you've programmed the system, what the scanner is doing, etc.
                    >
                    > ________________________________

                  • Mark Levine, D.C.
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                      Did you set it as Moto II or P25?

                      S/b Moto II

                      From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
                      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 10:38 AM

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                        Mott II

                        From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
                        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 10:38 AM

                        Sorry, but you really need to provide a detailed description of the problem
                        including how you've programmed the system, what the scanner is doing, etc.

                        ________________________________

                        Trouble with CTSP.No problem with Pro-106 and HomePatrol-1.Help

                        De

                      • Richard williams
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                          Yes, I posted a file with working CT State Police.

                          My design allows you to switch on/off East, West, And Central groups individually.

                          It is System 6, and West, East and Central groups are 1,2 and 3 respectively.

                          Dr. Levine also posted a file.

                          His file is more geared towards switching sites on and off.

                          Look in the "Files" area.

                          Lately, I have been using ID Tracker to enter badge numbers that correspond to unit id's, so in ID Tracker, the badge number shows up when the radio keys up. That's a LOT of work and note taking!

                          The lowest ID I've logged is "40". The highest is "64144".

                          For instance, Unit ID 51243 is "IC862" (I Car 862).

                          Phew!
                        • doctordialtone@att.net
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                            Just realized it's over in the 996 group, and it's a freescan file:

                            I posted a working CSP only file in this group just now..

                            I just tested it - it works.

                            Make sure System 6 is turned on.

                            ~Doc