RE: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 9, 2008
      Paul,

      Can the BCD396T modified through a software update to get the new band
      limit?

      Mike

      _____

      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don