Re: [BCD396XT] Re: X2-TDMA (Future P25 Phase II) Support

  • JETorres
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 13, 2011
      So why is Project25, TIA and many other sources ARE saying basically: "Completed suite of core definition documents directly enabling development of interoperable P25 Phase 2 TDMA equipment"? And Motorola DOES in fact states that they ARE shipping PHASE 2 TDMA Systems by August? Basically, from what I understand, what we or scanners care about, the Common Air Interface for Phase 2 is done.

      Here's a couple of links:

      From Project25.org itself back in November 2010:

      http://www.project25.org/news-a-events/111-p25-phase-w-TDMA-mac-layer-document-approved-for-tia-publication

      From Motorola:

      http://mediacenter.motorolasolutions.com/Press-Releases/Motorola-Solutions-Continues-to-Lead-the-Way-with-Project-25-Phase-2-TDMA-Trunking-35b6.aspx

      To me every indication says that is DONE.

      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 15, 2011
        Yeah. Don't know what happened to the formatting.